PATENT OFFICE OF THE REPUBLIC OF BULGARIA

History

Central Patent Library was established in 1964 by order of the President of the Institute for Inventions and Rationalizations INRA from 16.04.1964 

But the formation of its comprehensive fund dates back to 1948, when INRA was established by Decree № 907 of the Council of Ministers.. Since 1962, a free exchange of patent descriptions, indexes and official bulletins with over 18 countries such as Great Britain, France, Germany and others has started. 

With the adoption of the new law on patents in 1993, the library became part of the Patent Office of the Republic of Bulgaria and is a major information center in the field of industrial property in Bulgaria.

icon phone icon mail icon Facebook Twitter LinkedIn
E-Services
Contact us 02/9701 321
services@bpo.bg